sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

Body's a temple - Jay Brannan



Perfect body, perfect smile
Your touch renders me servile
I love the, the way you speak to me so sweet and obscene
The way you smell of chlorine

I'm addicted and you'd agree
I crave you endlessly
And I feel useful on my knees
And I take comfort at your feet

They say your body's a temple
Well, boy were they right
This feels so simple
I could kiss you all night
And I could spend forever in the palm of your hand
But when the clock strikes twelve
Oh, you'll go home to another man

In my mind you found a fortress
One I'm happy to provide
No need to ask, just receive
Believe it's yours to take what thrills you inside

They say your body's a temple
Well, boy were they right
This feels so simple
I could kiss you all night
And I could spend forever in the palm of your hand
But when the clock strikes twelve
Oh, you'll go home to another man

They say your body's a temple
Well, boy were they right
This feels so simple
I could kiss you all night
And I could spend forever in the palm of your hand
But when the clock strikes twelve
Oh, you'll go home to another man


8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

http://www.site.com - [url=http://www.site.com]site[/url] site
site

Anónimo dijo...

google law firm

Anónimo dijo...

google law firm

Anónimo dijo...

google law firm

Anónimo dijo...

google law firm

Anónimo dijo...

google law firm

Anónimo dijo...

I'll right away snatch your rss feed as I can't in
finding your е-mail ѕubscriрtion hyperlink oг e-newslettег servіcе.
Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Here is my web-site: Windows update error 80072ee2

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!

I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.

I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future.

I want to encourage that you continue your great posts,
have a nice evening!

Here is my weblog; more